MUSIC FOR HOLY MASS
Ordinary: Cristo Risusciti (Picchi) (Memorial and Amen are adapted)
- (7:30 only) Hail, holy Queen enthroned above ("Salve Regina Caelitum")
- - NOTE: The First Communion class will crown the Blessed Mother at the 7:30 AM Mass, keeping with the parish custom on Mothers Day.
- (all others) At the Lamb's high feast we sing ("Salzburg")
Psalm 100: R./ We are his people, the sheep of his flock (Marier)
Alleluia "O Filii et Filiae" (BMP) (PDF)
Offertory hymn: Crown him with many crowns ("Diademata")
- (11:15) Ave Maria (Perosi)
- (all others) Psalm 23 - R./ I am the good shepherd, alleluia (BMP) (PDF)
Meditation hymn: Regina Caeli (Mode VI)
Recessional hymn: Christ the Lord is ris'n today ("Llanfair")
Quod scripsi, scripsi!
Post a Comment