Except we won't be handing Obama the November 2012 WTF Award (although he really is deserving of one for many things). Instead... (drum roll please!)
Let me introduce to you, Jamie Foxx. At the Soul Train awards on the BET (Black Entertainment Television, for those who don't have cable or dish) channel, the actor/comedian Foxx (no relation to Redd Foxx, btw) declared pro-abortion, pro-communist, pro-culture of death President Barack Obama as "our Lord and Savior".
Now, let me clarify a few things:
1. We have no Lord, no Savior, no King, no Messiah, except for the one, the only, Jesus Christ!
2. Foxx is in violation of the very first of the Ten Commandments, given to us via Moses by Almighty God, the Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This first Commandment states thus:
-- "I am the Lord thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt not have strange gods before me. Thou shalt not make to thyself a graven thing, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, nor of those things that are in the waters under the earth. Thou shalt not adore them, nor serve them: I am the Lord thy God, mighty, jealous, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me..." (Exodus 20: 2-5, Douay-Rheims Bible)
3. If my memory of religion class in Catholic grade school serves me correctly, violation of said first Commandment is a MORTAL sin.
4. My God (the same God who handed down said Ten Commandments) has a bigger backbone than Foxx's god. (Note the difference in the capital "G" and the small "g".)
5. Consider this parody of an old Ken-L-Ration dog food commercial, now transformed into a lesson from me to Jamie Foxx:
-- "My God's better than your god. My God's better than yours.
My God's better 'cause he made all creation. My God's better than yours.
6. Our TRUE Lord and Savior Jesus Christ would never support abortion, nor any other sin for that matter!
Therefore, Mr. Foxx, appearing on the Soul Train awards and having already won an Oscar, it is my pleasure to present to you the Christus Vincit - the BLOG! WTF AWARD for November 2012. Have fun trying to find inner peace with your lord and savior. In the meantime, I've found my inner peace with my Lord and Savior.
Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum!
Post a Comment