Jeff Miller, alias THE CURT JESTER, has done it again. This guy is just hilarious.
Years ago, I had come up with a Top Ten list, in the style of David Letterman -
TOP TEN SIGNS YOU'VE BEEN TO A BAD MASS.
10. Both standard and happy clappy styles of music are gone. Rap music at the altar.
9. Altar servers are those short fat Oompa Loompa guys.
8. Vodka in the chalice.
7. Liturgical dancers dressed like Britney Spears.
6. Credit cards taken at the Offertory.
5. Celebrant brags about his desire to watch "fake wrestling" after Mass - as part of his Homily.
4. Immersion baptism takes place in a large inground hot tub; priest says "bring your bathing suits".
3. Hosts replaced with M&M's.
2. Pets come to church and drink from the Holy Water.
AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU'VE BEEN TO A BAD MASS:
1. You're at St. Joan of Arc in Minneapolis.
Well, folks, the Curt Jester has found a way to satisfy #6. You guessed it - the Tith-O-Matic!
Enjoy! Jeff is a hot ticket!