...that a pro-abortionist can legitimately call him-/herself "pro-choice"?
Strong language alert!
To me, pro-choice is:
- being able to choose what kind of car you're going to drive
- being able to choose where you want to go to church and worship Almighty God
- being able to choose where you want to live and work
- being able to choose where you want to send your kids to school
- being able to choose whether or not you want to by your frozen foods from a supermarket or off one of our Schwan's trucks (had to get that one in)
Supporting abortion rights is NOT pro-choice. What choice did the baby have? Someone screws up by getting laid at the wrong time and covers up the "consequence" by killing an innocent child? That's not pro-choice. That's pro-bullshit!