No tags involved. But I did "intercept" this meme from Fr. Erik.
1. Male or Female: Male
2. Married or Single (or religious): Very happily married
3. Dream vacation: Anyplace that's not in southern New England
4. Birthplace: Woonsocket, Rhode Island
5. Area I currently live in: Providence, Rhode Island - the armpit of New England
6. Someone you wish you could meet: Eric Carmen
7. Biggest "pet-peeve": Hootenanny Masses and people who talk like Marty Haugen, David Haas, and Dan Schutte are the only true liturgical musicians.
8. Favorite Religious devotion: besides Mass? Stations of the Cross
9. Favorite Saint (besides the Blessed Mother): St. Pius X (for obvious reasons)
10. Favorite sport that you play: bowling
11. Favorite food: Scallops, and almost anything in a can that says "Chef Boy-ar-dee"
12. Tridentine or Novus Ordo: I like the Tridentine for its beauty, but I also like a good strong Novus Ordo done right, the way Pope Paul VI visioned it, as opposed to how the progressive "innovative" liturgiest would vision it.
13. Would you (or are you) home school or public school: Elementary in public school. Home school from Grade 7 on (secondary schools in our city are horrendous!)
14. How many kids do you have: 2 sons, 2 daughters
15.Ever been in an auto accident: most recent: some punk cut me off as I was trying to take a left into my driveway. My left directional was on, and that's exactly where he cut me off. His car got slammed. Neither he nor his arrogant little battleaxe he calls a girlfriend were injured.
16.Ever seen a pope in person: Nope.
17.Languages that you know fluently: English (I know enough Latin to do a Latin Mass and lead some really good motets, but don't ask me to hold a conversation in it. My son Brian and I are fixing to study some German next school year.)
18.Last movie you saw in theatres: Talladega Nights
19. Favorite Blog: too many good ones to list.
20.Your thoughts on (1)Barney, (2)the Easter bunny, and (3)Santa Claus: (1) Barney? Can't stand him. Somewhere between his "Oh that's okaaaaaaaaaaaay" and the Teletubbies' "uh-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh", the truth lies. Probably a bit closer to "uh-ohhhhhhhhhhhhh"! (2) The Easter Bunny is cool. Doesn't say much. Just goes about his business, not bothering anyone. (3) Santa Claus at least has a stipulation when he gives presents at Christmas - you have to be GOOD! If not, you get nothing but a lump of coal. Though fictional, Santa's got the best morals of the three.
Intercept a tag if you wish. I did.