The Masses of Christmas at Sacred Heart Church, West Warwick, RI
Saturday XII-24-11 at 5 and 10:30 PM
Sunday XII-25-11 at 9 and 11:15 AM
Vocal quartet and brass trio at all Masses!
Choral/Brass Prelude (20 Minutes before each Mass)
1. Good Christian men, rejoice / "In Dulci Jubilo" (Brass)
2. O little town of Bethlehem / "Forest Green" (Quartet)
3. Tollite Hostias / Saint-Saëns (Quartet)
4. In the bleak midwinter / Darke (Quartet)
5. Joseph dearest, Joseph mine / arr. Vaughan Williams (Quartet)
6. What Child is this / "Greensleeves" (Brass)
(5:00) Psalm 89: For ever I will sing the goodness of the Lord / BMP
(10:30) Psalm 96: Today is born our Savior, Christ the Lord / Proulx/Gelineau
(9:00/11:15) Psalm 98: All the ends of the earth have seen... / Rice
ALLELUIA: BMP, adapted from Divinum Mysterium, Mode V
Gloria, Sanctus, and Agnus Dei: Mass of the Shepherds / Yon
Memorial: We proclaim your death, O Lord / BMP
Entrance: W-392 O come, all ye faithful / "Adeste Fideles"
- Verse 1 in Latin, then vv. 1-4 in English, arr. Willcocks
Offertory: W-387 Hark! the herald angels sing / "Mendelssohn", arr. Willcocks
Communion: O Holy Night / Adam
Meditation: W-379 Silent night, holy night / "Stille Nacht"
Recessional: W-399 Joy to the world! the Lord is come / "Antioch"
1. Angels we have heard on high / "Gloria" (Brass only)
2. Hallelujah! (from "Messiah") / Handel (organ)