Stolen from Lyn the Organ-ic Chemist.
To answer the tag (btw, anyone who wants to play, you're it!), simply copy and paste the whole thing and change the answers so that they're YOUR answers.
1. What is your occupation?
Customer Service Manager Trainee (for five more weeks, then the word "trainee" gets removed), Schwans Home Food Service / Organist for monthly extraordinary form Mass, St. Leo the Great Church.
2. What color are your socks right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
A stand-up comic, Brian Regan, on Comedy Central.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
A freeze pop - you know, the ones that come in a box of 100, non-frozen, you have to freeze them overnight to enjoy the full effect.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes. In fact, when I took my first driver's job (in 1984), the secretary asked me if I could drive a stick. I quickly told her yes (in illo tempore I had never driven one), got the job, and taught myself quickly.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Black (for my choir cassock).
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My wife's friend (Hello, is your wife there? / Sorry, she's sleeping. She's not feeling too good...)
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes. But she didn't send it. I stole it. LOL!
9. How old are you today?
10. Favorite drink?
Lately, grape soda
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Red Sox baseball
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
My wife and daughter have a cat. I won't admit to owning the little ^!+$&.
14. Favorite ethnic food?
Golabki, after I remove the cabbage, and add either ketchup OR salt and pepper.
15. Last movie you watched?
16. Favorite Day of the year?
December 26, the Feast of St. Stephen. Also, the first day of relief after having to endure the most banal "holiday favorites" played on radio 24/7 for six weeks before that.
17. What do you do to vent anger?
Hand out a WTF award...
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My first record player.
19. What is your favorite season?
Summer (when it's not raining three days a week like it often does here)
20. Hugs or kisses?
I'm a bit reserved in that category. I will offer a hug here and there, but I save the kisses for the wife, kids, and my mom.
21. Cherry or Blueberry?
22. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Sure, why not?
23. Who is most likely to respond?
Whomever wishes to waste time answering these silly questions.
24. Who is least likely to respond?
Whomever is smart enough not to spend time answering these silly questions.
(Note: the answers to #23 and #24 are Lyn's, but since I fully agree, I left them there.)
25. What happened to the good ol' days?
That era expired. Why do you think they call them "the good ol' days"? They were good, and they're old.
26. When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember.
27. What is on the floor of your closet?
Broom, rake, bags, dustpan and brush
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
Whoever reads it here.
29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to?
30. Favorite smells?
Campfires, wood stoves, cookouts
31. Favorite sounds?
Post a Comment