This time around: "I", "J", and the one "K".
All previous reminders remain in place.
164. I Bind unto Myself Today (Worship II, #127) Tunes: St. Patrick's Breastplate (Key of G minor) and Deirdre (Key of G major). Deirdre appears as one pair of verses that precedes the last verse of St. Patrick's Breastplate. It is not included in Worship II, but does appear in Hymnals 1940 and 1982.
165. I Come with Joy to Meet My Lord (First tune) (Worship IV, #926). Tune: Dove of Peace. Key of F.
166. I Come with Joy to Meet My Lord (Second tune) (same text as #163). Tune: Freuen wir uns all in ein (appears in Hymns, Psalms, and Spiritual Canticles). Key of D minor.
167. I Heard the Voice of Jesus Say (Worship II, #130). Tune: Kingsfold. Key of E minor.
168. I Know that My Redeemer Lives (Worship II, #131). Tune: Duke Street. Key of D.
169. I Sing as I Arise Today (Worship III, #671). Tune: King. Key of D-flat.
170. I Sing the Mighty Power of God (Worship II, #131). Tune: Mozart. Key of F.
171. I Sought the Lord (1st tune) (Worship III, #593). Tune: Faith. Key of D minor.
172. I Sought the Lord (2nd tune) (same text). Tune: Artavia (appears in Hymnal 1940). Key of A-flat.
173. Immaculate Mary (Thy praises we sing) (Worship I, #163). Tune: Lourdes Hymn. Key of G.
174. Immaculate Mary (We praise God in you) (Worship II, #134). Same tune and key.
175. Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise (Worship II, #135). Tune: St. Denio. Key of G.
176. In Adam We Have All Been One (Worship II, #136). Tune: The Saint's Delight (Early American). Key: F min.
177. In Christ There Is No East or West (Worship II, #137). Tune: McKee with footnote: "Alternate tune: St. Peter, see How Sweet the Name of Jesus Sounds". Key of C, with "low key option in B-flat in the organ book.
178. In Heavenly Love Abiding (Worship II, #138). Tune: Nyland. Key of E-flat.
179. In Thee Is Gladness (Worship II, #139). Tune: In Der Ist Freude. Key of F.
180. In Thy Pentecostal Splendor (Worship II, #140). Tune: Cross of Jesus. Key of F.
181. Infant Holy, Infant Lowly (Worship II, #141). Tune: W Zlobie Lezy. Key of G.
182. It Came upon the Midnight Clear (Worship II, #142). Tune: Carol. Key of B-flat.
183. Jerusalem, My Happy Home (Worship II, #143). Tune: Land of Rest. Key of F.
184. Jesu, Dulcis Memoria (Worship II, #144). Tune: Chant, Mode I. Key of A minor.
185. Jesus Christ Is Risen Today (Worship II, #145). Tune: Easter Hymn. Key of C, with "low key option in B-flat in the organ book.
186. Jesus, Lead the Way (Worship II, #146). Tune: Rochelle. Key of G.
187. Jesus, My Lord, My God, My All (Worship III, #488). Tune: Sweet Sacrament. Key: D.
188. Jesus Shall Reign Wheree'er the Sun (Worship II, #147). Tune: Duke Street. Key of D.
189. Jesus, Shepherd of Our Souls (Worship II, #148). Tune: Good Shepherd (Alexander Peloquin). Key of D.
190. Jesus, Tempted in the Desert (Worship IV, #459). Tune: Ebenezer (also known as Ton-y-Botel). Key of F minor.
191. Jesus, Thou Divine Companion (Worship IV, #800). Printed in Worship IV as Jesus, OUR Divine Companion. Here we'll restore the original, as in Hymnal 1940. Tune: Pleading Savior. Key of F.
192. Jesus, Thou Joy of Loving Hearts (1st tune) (text in Worship II, #149). Tune: Wareham. Key of A.
193. Jesus, Thou Joy of Loving Hearts (2nd tune) (same text). Tune: Song 5. Key of E minor.
194. Jesus, Who Transcends the Ages (Worship II, #151). Tune: Franklin Square. Key of F.
195. Joseph, Be Our Guide and Pattern (Worship III, #693). Tune: Oriel. Key of G.
196. Joy and Triumph Everlasting (Worship II, #152). Tune: Bourgeois. Key of F.
197. Joy to the World (Worship II, #153). Tune: Antioch. Key of D.
198. Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee (Worship II, #154). Tune: Hymn to Joy. Key of G.
199. Judge Eternal, Throned in Splendor (Worship II, #155). Tune: St. Leonard. Key of F.
200. Keep in Mind (Worship IV, #651). Tune by Lucien Deiss. Key of C.