Inspired by this article at catholicnews.org,
here is the TOP TEN LEAST POPULAR PLACES TO WRITE A HYMN:
10. At your not-so-musically-involved day job
9. Sitting on a bench in front of your local Haagen-Dazs
8. Sitting on any bench, while eating Haagen-Dazs
7. The Bathroom
6. In a court of law, on the defendant's chair
5. At a Roman toga party while sharing a bong with friends
4. At the checkout line in a liquor store
3. On a McDonalds bench with the giant Ronald McDonald's right arm around you.
2. In Wendy's while eating chili (sidenote: if you must write your hymn there, make sure all your fingers are intact afterwards)
AND THE NUMBER ONE LEAST POPULAR PLACE TO WRITE A HYMN:
1. The Burger King drive thru!
To be included in forthcoming podcast!
What about "sitting on a bench, eating Haagen-Dazs and listening to Haugen-Daas"?
Then there's #7, which is the "reaction" to listening to Haugen-Daas...
Then there's #5, which "writing/singing/listening to" Haugen-Daas is the result of.
"Haugen-Haas". The ice cream that will make you want to hurl.
We've all seen that site with the Haugen Haas ice cream, right????
Yup - in the Curt Jester site. It's in (I think) the April '05 archives.
Love that Banana Schism Split!
Post a Comment