Monday, March 20, 2006
MUSICA CATHOLICAM "APEX"
K-tel is making a marketing comeback with this new Catholic collection - Music for the APEX Catholic. Twenty great cuts, all for that APEX Catholic in your life.
Check these out:
1. Long Time, No See, God (sequel to "Hi God")
2. Hi There, Stranger
3. I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack!
4. It's Too Crowded Here
5. Beatin' the Traffic (this one is almost Spiritual-like)
6. Let's Lift Up Our Hymnals and Not Sing a Note
7. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (a sequel to MMM MMM MMM MMM by the Crash Test Dummies)
8. The Post-Communion-Out-the-Door Trot
9. Here I Am, Lord (And I'll be back at Christmas)
10. I'm Missing the Game
11. The Faces Have Changed
12. Get the Jaws of Life, I Need A Seat
13. The Highway's One Foundation is traffic leaving Mass!
14. Joyful, Joyful is our exit, with Communion on our tongues.
15. Let Us Race All Together out the Door
PLUS BONUS CUTS:
16. Lift Ev'ry Voice and Sing... NOT!
17. Eat This Bread, Drink This Cup, Hit the Door Running
18. Here I Am, Lord, What More do You Want?
19. Somebody's Walkin' Out Your Door
20. Leavin' in the Need of Prayer
Some of these cuts may even apply to everyday Catholics. Maybe teach someone a lesson. All selections craftfully sung by that vintage Catholic gospel sensation, the Flip Flops! Order yours today!
Note: Tracks 1-15 compiled by Brian Michael Page. Tracks 16-18 compiled by Jay Ricketts. Tracks 19-20 compiled by Bill Grabbe. This project was done in the early days of our Yahoo Group "Contemporary Catholic Music", back when it was a Yahoo Club. Eventually all Yahoo Clubs became Yahoo Groups. Jay is the group's founder. I am a co-founder.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment